Record Drafts


Record Drafts :

After speaking to the printing company to inquire about my record sleeve they came up with the concept of create a record shaped holder for my book to sit in the sleeve so that it would be like you are actually pulling out a record out of the sleeve.

Front:

There will be a cut out part in the front of the record where my strategy manual will sit.


Back:

I designed a graphic to go on the back of the record with the title, locations and contents laid out how artists names and songs are displayed on a record. For my first draft I created it with our final image as the background but I think that it looks like there is too much going on it makes the text harder to read. Therefore I made two more drafts with the background just as a colour, one white and one with the orange colour that I have running throughout my strategy manual.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Northern Soul in Sheffield

Concept Moodboard