Final Sleeve and Record Design

Final Sleeve Design:

Printers Mock-up:



Final Sleeve:





Extras:

Dimensions for the record sleeve:



Test material for the sleeve - thick orange card:


Test material for the record - foam board:



Record sleeves:


The printers that I used sent me two record sleeves, one white one with a hole cut out on each side and an orange one with a sticker on each side of the graphic that I designed for the record. However they were not what I wanted as the circles of the white sleeve did not match up with the circle on my front cover. I also didn't like the orange sleeve as I specifically wanted the cut out circles so that you can see my strategy manual and record through the circles to give off the feel of a real record. Therefore I contacted the printers again and asked for an orange sleeve with cut out circles.




Final Record Design:

Printers Mock-up:


Front:


Back:


With Strategy Manual:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Northern Soul in Sheffield

Concept Moodboard