Models Moodboard


For my models mood board I focused on poses that could be used in our photoshoot. I found a blog by Malina Rose that featured poses for a photoshoot that I wanted to try. As we want the photoshoot to be fun and casual I included images of models with props such as leaves. For our photoshoot in Bear Tree Records we could recreate this but with records instead of leaves. Also to create interesting shots with different angles and focus I included an image of a model holding out a pair of sunglasses to the camera but the camera has focused on the models face through the sunglasses. I also included more serious poses that we could use to focus more on full body shots and our outfits rather than effects.

Malina Rose Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Northern Soul in Sheffield

Concept Moodboard