Location Moodboard

For my location mood board I visited the locations we want to include in our photo and video shoot and took some primary images to include on my mood board. I visited the locations of the Phlegm, Kid Acne and Jo Peel street art pieces that we want to use as back drops. I also visited the vintage stores Mooch Vintage and Vulgar Vintage that we want to use mainly for the video. We want to use vintage stores as they fit in with our concept of my brother and I visiting our favourite locations in Sheffield. I also believe that they fit into 'Sheffield street style' as vintage and thrift store shopping is very popular round Sheffield and a popular trend in general. I also visited Bear Tree Records, a record store as we want to include references to the music side of the Northern Soul scene and will pick out Northern Soul records to feature in our photo/video shoot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Northern Soul in Sheffield

Concept Moodboard