Exhibition Moodboard


To display my work as an exhibition I explored different exhibition layouts and included images of the displays that I thought would work best for me. For example I like the idea of the scattered frames of different sizes. My final A3 image could be the largest image in a frame and I could display others images from the photoshoot in smaller frames. I could also display my mood boards and some Northern Soul images to show my inspiration and process of getting to my final images. I like the idea of the mood boards being hung up using string and fold back clips as that gives a more 'work-in-progress' feel to them, and then the final images in frames is more finalised. During the photoshoot we also took some instant photos on an Instax camera and so these could be hung up in between the final shots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Northern Soul in Sheffield

Concept Moodboard